F is a range of automatic shrink wrapping machines in continuous motion by flight bar system (without sealing bar) for the packaging of cans, bottles, vials, tins, multi-packs, jars, etc. in film only configuration to cover production from 18 to 60 bundles per minute in single lane and up to 120 in double lanes.
Film Only .
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
From 18 to 60 bundles per minute on single lanes – and up to 120 on double lane.
Packaging machine with painted steel structure (stainless steel option possible) to group and wrap with heat-shrinked film, without sealing bar, on various types of production single or double lane with linear, 90°or 180° infeed more compact solution.
Main machine features:
- Painted steel machine bearing structure (stainless steel option possible
- Pneumatic product separator to enable a smooth product channelling
- Minimum accumulation photocell control for each lane
- Continuous motion bar conveyor, in phase with the machine that leads the product directly to the winding area
- Packaging system with film only
- Film tension control system during uncoiling operations by means of an electronic sensor and motorised brake installed on the reel holder shaft
- Film winding unit around the product depending on the size of the pack to be wrapped
- Automatic controls with alarm and machine stop signals for:
– “No film winding”
– “Product overturned or missing”
– “Oven obstructed”
– “End of film reel”
- Heat-shrinking oven consisting of a metal mesh conveyor with automatic control and regulation of the temperature by digital temperature controllers and static relays
- Electrical cabinet on the machine
- Control panel with touch-screen colour display
- Bundle cooling device installed at heat shrinking tunnel output
EXAMPLES OF PROCESSES
- Multi layer stacking module
- Vertical interlayer insertion module
- Module for promotional flyer insertion
PRINTED FILM REGISTRATION
Printed Film registration in the longitudinal direction is obtained by spot reading + an encoder on the film upstroke (on printed film), or encoder only (on transparent film). This data is then systematically calculated/compared by the main machine encoder to optimise and/or retrieve any film centring errors on packaging.
Print registration in the transverse direction is carried out according to the quality of the kinematic positioning / locking of the reel up to the film winding module. Also the steps on the conveyors between the film winding area and access to the tunnel/oven, made with upper transmission recovery, allow the stabilisation of packages with the film, before its retraction.
We propose a film positioning tolerance with repeatability:
– Film side positioning tolerance: Max ±2 mm
– Longitudinal film positioning tolerance: Max ±2 mm.
SECOND FILM REEL HOLDER SHAFT WITH MANUAL SEALING
The installation of a second reel holder shaft allows the positioning of a new reel without interrupting machine operation. It can be installed on all machine models that work with shrink film.
Advantages: reduced reel replacement times.
AUTOMATIC FILM SEALING
Device that allows the replacement of the finished film reel with new reel in a fully automatic way and without interrupting machine operation.
The operator places the new film reel on the second shaft while the machine is operating with the first reel. At the end of the latter (detected via photocells), the device seals the new reel film and the machine continue to run without any operator intervention.
It can be installed on all machine models that work with shrink film.
Advantages: if the reel is placed correctly by the operator while the machine is running, no machine downtime is required nor any manual intervention for reel changes (except the 2/3 seconds necessary for the sealing).
REEL REPLACEMENT CARRIAGE
Painted steel carriage that allows film reel positioning with no effort by the operator. It is equipped with swiveling wheels that confer high manoeuvrability and a manual winch to safely lift the reel by applying the minimum force.
Advantages: reel transport and positioning with a minimum operator effort.
FULLY AUTOMATIC SIZE CHANGE
All machine adjustments are carried out automatically in changing from one format to another.
Advantages: very reduced format change times and without manual intervention by the operator.
SEMI AUTOMATIC SIZE CHANGE
This machine automatically adjusts wrap-around cardboard formation unit based on width, length, and height of the package.
It also automatically adjusts the width and the uprising of the cardboard itself.
The other adjustments remain manual (cardboard storage, product input guides, etc.).
Advantages: very reduced format change times and with minimum manual intervention by the operator.
ANTI STATIC BARS
Anti-static bars are active anti-static devices that are based on the principle of air ionisation. In fact, once activated, the anti-static bar continuously ionises the surrounding air, thus neutralising the charge of static electricity present on the surface of the film without direct contact.
Advantages: Eliminates any problems caused by electrostatic charging of film.