W is a range of automatic cardboard packers for the packaging of cans, bottles, vials, multi-packs, jars, etc. in wrap around cardboard or open tray configuration to cover production of up to 60 packages per minute in sizes up to ¼ pallet. In the BIG version, the machine can process trays for the packaging of sizes up to 1/2 pallet (it requires the necessary additional module).
Equipped with a high capacity cardboard feeder storage.
Wrap Around .
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Up to 60 packages per minute – packaging of sizes up to ¼ pallet. In the BIG version, the machine can process cardboard for the packaging of sizes up to 1/2 pallet (it requires the necessary additional module).
Packaging machine with painted steel structure (possible option: stainless steel) for the packaging of various type of products in open trays or wrap-around cardboard, configured with LINEAR, 90°, or 180° infeed which is an even more compact version.
Main machine features:
- Stainless steel machine bearing structure
- Pneumatic/electronic divider
- Minimum accumulation photocell control for each channel
- Pneumatic product separation
- Continuous motion product separation with bar conveyor, synchronised with the machine that leads the product directly to the die cut
- Motorised die cut pick-up from the machine
- Tray formation unit around the product with hot-melt group
- Easy, fast size changes
- Main automatic controls with alarm and machine stop signals for:
– “Minimum die cut storage accumulation”
– “No die cut pick-up”
– “No die cut under product”
– “Product overturned or missing”
- Electrical cabinet on the machine
- Control panel with “touch-screen”colour display
EXAMPLES OF PROCESSES
- Module for multi layer stacking
- Module for vertical interlayer insertion
- Module for 1/4 pallet tray and Module for 1/2 pallet tray
- Module for upper overflap application on trays
- Module for cover application on trays
- Module for staggered product placement (QUINCONCE POSITIONING)
- Module for partition boards insertion
SEMI AUTOMATIC FORMAT CHANGE
This machine automatically adjusts wrap-around cardboard formation unit based on width, length, and height of the package.
It also automatically adjusts the width and the uprising of the cardboard itself.
The other adjustments remain manual (cardboard storage, product input guides, etc.).
Advantages: very reduced format change times and with minimum manual intervention by the operator.
AUTOMATIC FORMAT CHANGE
All machine adjustments are carried out automatically in changing from one format to another.
Advantages: very reduced format change times and without manual intervention by the operator.